Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Bash 2009
Ok, so I know this has been done in the past and I was just talking to the manager of 'Spare Time' (Bowling Alley in East Greenbush) he came in for something else and I asked him about rates for Halloween Night and explained our club and such. I also relayed info to Jen and when I see her at home tonight, we'll discuss it.
Is anyone interested in doing a Cosplay Midnight Bowling after the Halloween Bash? The place is only a 5 minute drive from the hotel we ill be at. The manager told me if a group is interested to call and reserve lanes. He told me the Midnight Bowling is from 10pm to 1am and if you show in costume it's $10 a person. Non wearing costume people will pay a little more, but it's under $20.
Just wanted to throw that out there to everyone. ^_^
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
(10-07-2009, 09:25 AM)chrono Wrote: Oh dude, thank you!
Could we borrow 2 pads for the duration of the bash? Big Grin
Feel free to bring the games too :3

Yeah, no problem! =D
"I'm not just a lady's man, I'm a man's man~Heart" -Dante

Grell Sutcliff (Dress) - Kuroshitsuji Musical 2 : 90% completed
Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII : 60% completed
Nice Holystone - Baccano! : 30% completed
Nozomu Itoshiki - Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei :planned

Thank you!

And Nikki: Yes, I'm interested in Cosplay Midnight Bowling Big Grin
I'll call him this weekend depending on the feedback! Maybe a poll is a good idea?
Posted!
http://www.unycosplay.com/thread-216.html
Rock on, DJ!
Just a reminder here for everyone to preregister for the event! This includes officers and core members, if you haven't already, just so we can keep track as well! If you prereged for the $5 price at the picnic, you are all set. Smile
Preregistration for the Halloween Bash will be closing on Sunday, October 25th at midnight. Be sure to preregister to secure the $7 admission price!
Just wanted to say I may have gotten a few doll personel off the doll forums interested in attending. ^-^
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Very excited for Saturday, can't wait!!!! XD
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]