Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meetings
UNYCosplay meets on a Friday of every month, 7-9pm.

Meetings are located at Professor Java's.
Its address is 217 Wolf Rd, Albany, NY 12205.

We meet to:
  • Plan future events
  • Hold officer elections
  • Talk about future cosplay plans
  • Hold cosplay workshops

If you're interested in attending, please either check the Facebook group or reply to this thread.
Actually, the meetings will probably be moving to Saturdays, to accomodate the new meeting location: Troy Public Library, Main Branch, 100 Second Street. It's closed Sundays. I don't know if we'll keep the "first weekend of the month" schedule, but there's really no reason to change it. If we meet in February at all, though, it'll have to be later, since the officers will be out of town for NY Comic-con on the first Saturday! Big Grin
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Ah, good to know!
Well, most officers anyway. I'm stuck here since we have to shut down my store that weekend.

Being unemployed is gonna suck, yay!
Sad
I've put up a poll on meeting times. Please vote if you have an opinion, or just comment if you're fine with the current meeting arragements.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
FYI, I moved your new thread to the Meetings Forum.
Let's reserve Announcements for News we want to appear on the front page.
If we do move it later in the month, our members who serve in the military will be able to attend; I know that's been a concern before.
I didn't know the location was changing. I don't get upstate too often but I would like to get up to one this spring sometime. Its been a long time since I made it to a meeting!
It'd be great to have you!
I'm looking forward to the new location Big Grin