Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Bash 2009
Yeah!
Hello, quick question. I note that there is a coloring contest happening. Does that mean I need to bring the coloring stuff from the picnic?
"I cosplay, for the same reason I write... my muse will not let me sleep if I don't"
So this doesn't really have to do with the actual Bash or planning, but it's a concern. I'm not one to be concerned over such a thing, but if many of you have noticed, alot of people have been getting sick with a 'flu.' I know several people who claim to be coming sat who feel ill and are already sick. I am concerned about those who are sick and attend... Cause if they are in the area of others who aren't or touch things like the controllers or food... I don't really know what we could do to help other than sanitary wipes or hand santinizer.. I just can't afford to be or get sick... O_o
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Yeah, if you've got coloring stuff left from the picnic, please bring it! I'll try to have some new pages ready for the bash, and more crayons.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(10-27-2009, 10:18 AM)Binah Wrote: So this doesn't really have to do with the actual Bash or planning, but it's a concern. I'm not one to be concerned over such a thing, but if many of you have noticed, alot of people have been getting sick with a 'flu.' I know several people who claim to be coming sat who feel ill and are already sick. I am concerned about those who are sick and attend... Cause if they are in the area of others who aren't or touch things like the controllers or food... I don't really know what we could do to help other than sanitary wipes or hand santinizer.. I just can't afford to be or get sick... O_o

Well, the one thing we can do is ask Imzak to sanitize game controllers after they are used. Supply markers again to label drinking cups, and make sure we have serving utensils so people aren't picking food up with their hands. Over use of hand sanitizer isn't a good thing, but we can have a bottle out if anyone wants to use it.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I would say having a bottle out would be best. Rather than us cleaning them every time, whoever is concerned can wipe the controller they're about to use.
Excellent point.
We'll supply a few hand pumps and ensure that game controllers are wiped down (lysol wipes) after each use. We'll go over this at the event start-up.
I like this idea. Should we get them the day of or pick them up sometime this week?
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Me and Jen are picking things up Thursday night, so we can get some then.
Three DAYS!! XD