I wouldn't mind bringing a rice cooker and we can make onigiri or curry XD

And raffle baskets FTW
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
(02-01-2009, 06:54 AM)Tohmasuke Wrote: O_____o never have I heard of such a thing!

It's good stuff!
http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1CHMI_...3510588406

We'll have to go some time Big Grin
Hmm well I will have to trust you since you are made of win, we should go sometime!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
So what's everyone wearing?
John and I have no idea yet XD
so so far for food, i like the idea of meatball subs and my rice cooker and MAYBE pizza.
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
i could bring sushi maybe, onigiri is really dry for a party, but i like it, little mini make your own pizzas sound good.

CHEESE LOTS AND LOTS OF CHEESE

also we are doing it on the 31'st this year that could cause a really big conflict with attendence this year beacause its a holiday
Have you ever played hide and seek with a blind kid? its about as fun as playing marco polo with a deaf kid.
Its a long journey stepping out your door, if you dont scuff your feet, who knows where the road might take you. J.R.R. Tolkien
Alphonse-8 feet Ed 5 feet and you wonder why hes so insecure about his height.
Well who honestly goes trick or treating at our age? It is the on the 31st, and it gives us older kids/adults something fun to do. Most of the people I've seen in the past few yrs attend are too old to trick or treat and have nothing else better to do on Halloween.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
I'm personally thrilled that it's on Halloween this year.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Actually, I was thinking of something along the lines of a hot tomato sauce and cheese dip, so why not fondue of some sort? Would it be too messy?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I think Onigiri would be fine, but it might be a little messy trying to actually make it there.
I would recommend making it ahead of time :3
Wow, fondue! Sounds fancy Big Grin Seems like the perfect thing for a Winter Formal, if we ever had one again Big Grin