Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sushi Tei -- 9/26/09, 6:30pm
Same here I won't be making it : /
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
So far for people able to attend I have:

Me (Sarah)
Chloe
Carolyn
Lilly
Jen
Nikki
Kathy
D.J.

If you are planning on going please let me know ASAP because I need to make the reservations! >^_^<
PS sorry if I spelled your names wrong.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
I don't know if Frank checks this forum -- Want me to ask him?
Yeah could you? I know I mentioned it to him Saturday night but he didn't give me a definate answer.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
DJ did you hear from Frank at all or anyone else you can think of? I'd like to call in the reservation today.

Thanks!
~Akio
Frank can't make it.
I'm glad I decided to go at the last minute. It's a really nice place. Even though she lost my order slip. >_<

The udon soup was AWESOME! And so was the eel! Would love to go back.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(09-27-2009, 02:24 PM)Phoenix Wrote: I'm glad I decided to go at the last minute. It's a really nice place. Even though she lost my order slip. >_<

The udon soup was AWESOME! And so was the eel! Would love to go back.

Glad you came! I wondered what happened with your food when I saw that everyone else was served except for you T__T
I had the unagi and cucumber roll too. The pieces were a little big but it was super yummy! I also tried someone's spicy crunchy crab roll and that was excellent. Next time I go instead of ordering an entree I think I will just order my favorite roll and then pieces of other stuff. I think it was great that some different things were ordered so that everyone could try different things. Oh, and I had coupons that might have worked for some people's orders but I forgot them -___-

DJ: what was that croquete you ordered called? I brought home a take out menu and was trying to find it to show my husband but didn't see it under appetizers... Also, was the salad you ordered the lobster salad?? Is there any way I can have some of your pics for my scrap book and facebook? I would definately give credit! Let me know.

Thanks again to everyone who was able to make it out!! I would love to do something like this again. ^__^
~Akio
Thanks for the invite! I had a blast with everyone. I thought the company of everyone was wonderful, however I didn't really like the food. Sorry! ^_^;
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
(09-27-2009, 08:39 PM)Binah Wrote: however I didn't really like the food. Sorry! ^_^;

No worries ^_^ sushi isn't for everyone
~Akio