Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sushi Tei -- 9/26/09, 6:30pm
(09-28-2009, 03:49 PM)Shinobihime Wrote: <sarcasm> Oh, darn I guess this means we're going to have to keep having Japanese food until we find a place we all like....</sarcasm>

I know it sounds rough Jen. Don't worry we'll all make sure to cry next time we're forced to eat out together T___T; /sarcasm

Either way I was thinking I wouldn't mind trying Okinawa next time. I would definately like to go out with everyone again. I also heard that Yoshi Sushi in Latham was decent. It doesn't even have to be Japanese/shushi joints in my opinion. I don't go out often so eating out any where "different" would be fun.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Anyone up to going out again after Octobers UNY meeting?
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I'm game for going out again. What's the date for the October meeting?
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
We don't have one set yey, I believe. Probably going to end up being the 10th I think.
OMG OMG OMG IF WE DO NON JAPANESE WE SHOULD GO TO 'ROYAL INDIA'!!!!! THAT PLACE IS AMAZING!!!! (As long as you like Indian Food that is. ^_^; )
And yes, we should try Okinawa sometime. ^_^ They really are good, and if it's been a few yrs, then you must give it a second thought. It's actually my fav Japanese cusine in the area. <3
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Pictures are going up... DONE
(09-28-2009, 08:55 PM)Binah Wrote: OMG OMG OMG IF WE DO NON JAPANESE WE SHOULD GO TO 'ROYAL INDIA'!!!!! THAT PLACE IS AMAZING!!!!

YES!
MMMM I wanna goooo ; A ;

but the 10th is my dads bday ...I hope we change the meeting date = ^ =!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
And of course the 10th is the karaoke party I'm organizing in NYC, so I wouldn't be able to go to either the meeting or the dinner get-together... But I'm pretty sure we picked a date that -wasn't- the 10th... I'll check the notes.
Can we close this thread and make plans for October under the new thread in Events. If you want you can transfer comments #72 and onward to the new thread.

Thanks ^_^
~Akio