Poll: Where would you like to eat?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Okinawa
42.86%
3 42.86%
Shalimar
28.57%
2 28.57%
Don't care just gimme food!! >.<
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eat out after October Meeting
I prefer after. The only reason I would want to pick before is because lunch is generally cheaper then dinner.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Ah yes, as for before or after, I would also prefer after.
And that's mostly because I'll be more awake before eating than after eating :3
So far it seems like Okinawa is the preference by one vote. We can plan more when we figure out where the October meeting is being held. ^_^
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
(09-30-2009, 10:23 AM)EndofWorld Wrote: I've also put up a pole for places to eat. I wish we had an option to post multiple poles.

Yes, I don't believe it's possible to post multiple polls.
What you can do, though, is wait until you are satisfied with the results of one poll, post the results in the thread, then delete the poll to create another one.

And if you want more than one simultaneously, you'll just have to make separate threads, simply for voting purposes, and reference them in the original thread.
Looking at scheduling, considering there are already 3 events on this day (10/24), maybe it wouldn't be the best day for the dinner? There's the Zombie Walk, meeting, and MM Hayride... I'll see if Alyssa wants to reconsider the date for the hayride, just based on it being on the same day as the Zombie Walk.
I think we'd always planned for after the meeting as far as eating out since that was what was origionaly mentioned. I don't think the Hay ride is a bad idea but like you said I don't know if people can do all four. Unfortunately saturdays in October have filled up except for the 24th.
~Akio
We don't necessarily have to eat after the meeting. We can always plan another group dinner for a different time. I know Alyssa's been trying to get the hayride together for a while. But I also know oct was busy for many people.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Would anyone want to meet at a coffee shop or something of the like so we can snack? Just a thought.
Did you have a shop in mind?
~Akio
I changed the date of the hayride if anyone is interested in the 17th , it would work out better and I'm free after 6pm.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”