Poll: Where would you like to eat?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Okinawa
42.86%
3 42.86%
Shalimar
28.57%
2 28.57%
Don't care just gimme food!! >.<
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eat out after October Meeting
Never had Thai before, what's it like? I wish we had a Hot Pot resturaunt out here somewhere... Only in Boston and NYC sadly... That would have been AWESOME to go together as a group to.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Maybe we can try it if we go down the NYC for karaoke sometime or when we go to Anime Boston could try then.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Sukhothai is good indeed.
Other Thai places I like: Blue Spice, Capital Thai, Arirang
We used to have a hot pot place but they closed, I dunno when.

Shalimars is good and so is okinawa, so I'm up for either :3 .
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Shalimar is a good choice. Let's open a poll?
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Only thing with Shalimar, keep in mind, the buffet ends at 2:30pm.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Indian is good, even without buffet Smile
Couple of things: Do we want to go before or after the meeting. Or do we want to try to plan over lunch or dinner. Discuss meeting topics while we eat?

Origionally it was said after the meeting but if people want to make it in time for a lunch buffet it will have to be before or at the same time.

I don't think over lunch or dinner will work since Jen had mentioned it will be an intensive planning meeting. Speaking of I still have not seen pictures of the venue.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
I've also put up a pole for places to eat. I wish we had an option to post multiple poles.
~Akio
I would highly prefer not to meet while we eat.
It's really hard to take minutes and stuff your face at the same time XD