Poll: Where would you like to eat?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Okinawa
42.86%
3 42.86%
Shalimar
28.57%
2 28.57%
Don't care just gimme food!! >.<
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eat out after October Meeting
...STARBUCKS.... Sorry. XD
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Don't worry we all know you would live next door to starbucks if you could and then force them to be open 24hrs >.<
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Mmmm....Starbucks. :3
LOL @ Starbucks.
I'm a fan of Panera Bread :3
Love Panera's 1/2 sandwich w/ soup or salad thingy
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Professor Java's!
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Okinawa > Panera.....how did this happen ?! LOL
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Jen suggested a cafe instead since timing might be tight. I don't know whats going on any more >.<
~Akio
Soooo confused = A =;
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Sarah, the meeting will be from 3-4pm, and the Zombie activities will be from 4-7pm.
Do we want to plan on a late dinner like 7:30pm?