Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2009
(01-26-2009, 11:55 AM)Phoenix Wrote: Anyone know what costume they are going to be wearing?

I think that I'm going to do Sister Hannah (Hero of Strength) from Fable 2. I just can't find too many pictures of her.

I'm going to be doing Felix from the Golden Sun games! I'm going to be starting it now, and hopfuly I'll be done by this summer.

And for food I'm going to use my mad cooking skillz to make Asian meatballs and orange chocolate brownies~ <3
"How can you be 4,000 years old and not know how to make a sandwhich?!"

"It's gone... The thingy that makes it go is gone!
Well I hope I'm able to go! Either month would be fine I think...the only big trips I'm going on is to Iceland in June so I should be set ^w^

Kiroix_x and I could totally make some mochi and other yummy goodies to bring ^W^
Rainbow 
OMG! I heard about this at Genericon!

I definitely would love to go! And I'm quite near by :'D
We should have a date for the picnic by the end of February.
Stay tuned!
Again, potluck is a good idea. Easier on the club's wallet. ^_^;
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
I will hopefully be wearing yoko from TTGL for the picnic , note to everyone it gets hot . AKA DO NOT WHERE SOPHIE or anything Non breathable to this event , we don't think passing out would be fun D: . Wear something breathable and comfy!

I would know from personal experience!
Maybe I'll wear Guu again, I dunno. Or the yukata. Two thumbs up on the Yoko idea, though.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(01-30-2009, 01:22 PM)Flipkat Wrote: Maybe I'll wear Guu again, I dunno. Or the yukata. Two thumbs up on the Yoko idea, though.

Big Grin THANKS!!

*goes back on the treadmill like a hamster*
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
John and I will probably wear Hao and Anna, since they're too cold for anyhting other than summer. I'd be happy to bring some chips and such, but I think we need lots more soda. Last time I went soda kinda.... died. How was it last year?
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
That's a good point -- Maybe the solution is to welcome drinks, if people want to bring drinks instead of a side/dessert.