Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2009
On the idea itself, I really don't think that we would be able to make this work as almost everyone at the picnic would have to play. Also, who says we would get enough people there to even run this event?

I think it would be better if we ran this at Genericon. At least we know that there would be enough players.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Genericon seems quite feasible.
Maybe if we offered to run it for them, it would actually happen this year :3
(03-17-2009, 01:58 PM)chrono Wrote: Genericon seems quite feasible.
Maybe if we offered to run it for them, it would actually happen this year :3

Agreed~!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I am very much in approval of the 8-15-09 date! Thats perfect for me! I think this year I am going to be Flonne again, but a different version than the one I did before... or who knows if Ashe is done by then maybe I will wear that... The park and Hall of Springs would be nice for Ashe photos.

I agree that Cosplay chess is just not possible at the picnic, I have participated in it before and it would just take far too many people and TONS of organization prior to the event... we were all cast by what costume we were and we had to have special attacks staged and stuff, so its just not possible at such a small event. Suggest it for Genericon though I think it would go over well there.

also in regards to that "pin the tail on the furry" thing... oh god... don't encourage them...:AH:
I'll definitely be attending the picnic, (assorted_teas is my ride) and I've already decided I'm probably going as Apollo Justice from the ace attorney games.

If you're looking for an activity though, a game of Cosplay Mafia might be fun and wouldn't take as much space as cosplay chess.
OBJECTION!
(04-14-2009, 01:12 AM)Berry-tan Wrote: If you're looking for an activity though, a game of Cosplay Mafia might be fun and wouldn't take as much space as cosplay chess.

What is cosplay Mafia?
I think it's the one where the normal people have to guess who the killer is before everyone gets killed. Also called Assassins or "Are You a Werewolf?"
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(04-14-2009, 02:25 PM)Flipkat Wrote: I think it's the one where the normal people have to guess who the killer is before everyone gets killed. Also called Assassins or "Are You a Werewolf?"

That sounds cool. Murder Mysteries are my thing. ^_^
The wiki article explains the game pretty well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(game)

It's an easy game to run so long as you have the sign ups done in advance. The rounds can be relatively short when it's done in real life.
OBJECTION!
hmmm Sounds interesting, We can talk about it and see what everyone thinks.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”