Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meetings
Are we going to have an announcement about our next meeting? I haven't seen any info about where and when our Feb meeting is going to be.

Will it be at the Troy library?

What time?

What date?

I'll put up an announcement on the myspace page and I hope that someone puts the info onto the yahoo group.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
We're currently deciding exactly when the February meeting will be held, since we need to make a reservation at the library, if that is in fact where we will hold it. I don't think it will be held until the weekend of 2/20 at the earliest, however.
Early- mid month seems to be the best, unless there's a convention conflict. I know for 2 members they can't come first weekend b/c of drill.
Hopefully we figure something out. ^_^

Also isn't this feb meeting the meeting before elections? Isn't this the debate meeting? Just wondering... Cause I remember something about March meeting being the election meeting. ^_^
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
(01-29-2009, 04:06 PM)Binah Wrote: Also isn't this feb meeting the meeting before elections? Isn't this the debate meeting? Just wondering...
I believe you are right.
(01-29-2009, 04:06 PM)Binah Wrote: Early- mid month seems to be the best, unless there's a convention conflict. I know for 2 members they can't come first weekend b/c of drill.

I was wondering should we do it when Emma gets back, she gets back in less than two weeks from yesterday. I think around mid next week or something.

Just a suggestion~~
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
(01-30-2009, 07:47 AM)Tohmasuke Wrote:
(01-29-2009, 04:06 PM)Binah Wrote: Early- mid month seems to be the best, unless there's a convention conflict. I know for 2 members they can't come first weekend b/c of drill.

I was wondering should we do it when Emma gets back, she gets back in less than two weeks from yesterday. I think around mid next week or something.

Just a suggestion~~

I think this meeting will be after she comes back.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
OK, it's decided our next meeting is Feb 21st from 3-5 PM at the Troy Public Library, Main Branch. I'll put up an announcement on the main page here (and a post to the Yahoo group if I remember!)
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Excellent!
I'll put an announcement up today.
Do let me know if you want me to add any details though Big Grin
Eh, just "all are welcome to come discuss cosplay and upcoming event plans" and maybe link a map to the library, if you can.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Sure thing~