Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2009
As long as you bring the song with you, you should be able to sing what you'd like. Smile

(08-13-2009, 05:19 PM)Suzaku Kururugi Wrote: sense we don't have to sing Jananese songs. Would I be able to sing love story? I'm not that good at singing Japanese. Sad
I went to Sam's and picked up the following things:

Chocolate pudding
Vanilla Pudding
Pickles
Macaroni Salad

Mmmm...pudding....
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Haha, I'm totally going to sing Still Alive during karaoke XD

And sadly, first thing that came to me seeing that shopping like was: '...Pickles and pudding? Together? D: ' >.>;
OBJECTION!
(08-13-2009, 04:43 PM)Tohmasuke Wrote: Hahaha I made curry this morning too DJ...we must have been on the same wave length O__O!

Whoa... o_o
I made it starting at 5am... and made beef curry... What about you? :o
(08-13-2009, 06:07 PM)Shinobihime Wrote: As long as you bring the song with you, you should be able to sing what you'd like. Smile

That's right -- We've not once had internet at the park :<
This is directed at those of you who plan to come earlier than 10am for the picnic and are NOT helping with setup:

Per Jen:
If you should arriving before 10am, we are going to make you stand in a line until setup is complete. It's not a major issue, but we don't want people roaming if we're not ready for you. ^_^; And you can totally come if you want, but you'll just have to wait. Just keep this in mind!

Also, I'm hoping to have my 'crew' (Jen, myself, Kim, Alyssa, Emma, and Pixie) there BY 9am tomorrow. So to anyone else who are setting up, that'll be the time we should be there.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Anyone have room in their car to get up to the picnic? John and I are wanting to help with set-up, but as per usual, I forgot the details. Blush

Call my cell after 6 tonight (or leave me a message while i'm at work) if you think you can kay guys?
And John and I should be bringing lemonade and lots of soda.
(518) 248-0060
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
I can give you guys a ride.
(08-14-2009, 06:54 AM)Binah Wrote: If you should arriving before 10am, we are going to make you stand in a line until setup is complete.

And there is a lot of space at the park -- As long as you don't enter the pavilion, I'm sure you could go on a nice walk :3
Hey DJ, since we both seemed to forget at the meeting, wanna bring the shazna stuff to the picnic?
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]