Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2009
I'm bringing NOT ONLY my 2-3 tubs of tradable crap, but ALSO the CLUB'S 2-3 boxes of tradable crap! I hope you like VHS tapes! (and manga, DVDs, posters, figurines, T-shirts, and plushies).
Ooh ooh! Who wants to have a DS meetup! (meee!)
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
XD Sadly I think the only DS game I own that you do is Animal Crossing. XD
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
I went out tonight and got Iron Cosplay stuff along with a badminton set....4 rackets, 4 birdies.
Going out friday with Josh to get the rest of the food stuff and utensils!
I'm probably going to take advantage of the Swap meet to get rid of some of my old Naruto crap. And some of my mistake purchases of anime XD Oh god... why did I ever buy Darkside blues? XD
OBJECTION!
I TOTALLY feel your pain with buying mistakes! That's why I'm considering just GIVING away most of my stuff if I can't trade them off! XD
Oh god -- Darkside Blues >___>
Hey, the manga isn't bad!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
OOOOO! That sounds so lovely! I so can not wait til saturday I'm gonna be there early ^o^!
Please not too early unless you intend on helping setup! O_O I remember that one yr we were setting up and some people showed up an hr early from the startup time! O_O

I have a question regarding kareoke for DJ! Can we do like the kareoke party and sing non japanese/anime stuff?? There's a song i kinda wanna sing... It's in english and on the radio often... XD ^-^; Please?
We're going to need to run this by the President.