Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
karaoke party 3/7/09
Music 
(I'm posting in Music, since this is a non-cosplay event I'm bringing up here Big Grin)

Every so often (maybe every 3 months), I gather the karaoke-crazed and we sing! Very often for 7 hours in Japanese-style karaoke box in NYC!

Earlier in the day, we usually enjoy buying used manga and Japanese CD's at Bookoff, buying rice balls and bentou's at Chiyoda Sushi, and buying cream puffs and yummy pastries at Beard Papa.

After singing, we hit up some restaurant of the group's picking to finish off the day.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!
The cost for 7 hours of singing is $13/person -- And you are allowed to bring non-alcoholic foods in with you (like ordering pizza!).

TTYS~
(02-07-2009, 02:19 AM)chrono Wrote: (I'm posting in Music, since this is a non-cosplay event I'm bringing up here Big Grin)

Every so often (maybe every 3 months), I gather the karaoke-crazed and we sing! Very often for 7 hours in Japanese-style karaoke box in NYC!

Earlier in the day, we usually enjoy buying used manga and Japanese CD's at Bookoff, buying rice balls and bentou's at Chiyoda Sushi, and buying cream puffs and yummy pastries at Beard Papa.

After singing, we hit up some restaurant of the group's picking to finish off the day.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!
The cost for 7 hours of singing is $13/person -- And you are allowed to bring non-alcoholic foods in with you (like ordering pizza!).

TTYS~

Oh wow that sounds like a whole bunch of fun!

I hope I can go sometime!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Yeah, it's a blast! Would be cool if you could make it~
(02-17-2009, 10:57 AM)chrono Wrote: Yeah, it's a blast! Would be cool if you could make it~

I don't know if I can make it , seeing as I don't have a job. Def the next one !
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Coolness~
I am making reservations this weekend!
Please let me know ASAP if you would like to join for the 3/7 party~~
Reservations have been made, and there is still space available!
If you are interested in going, let me know ASAP!

And of course, if you can't make it this time, there will be more :3