Poll: What are your Favorite Resident Evil Games?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Resident Evil
0%
0 0%
Resident Evil 2
22.22%
2 22.22%
Resident Evil 3
0%
0 0%
Resident Evil 4
33.33%
3 33.33%
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
0%
0 0%
Resident Evil Zero
11.11%
1 11.11%
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
11.11%
1 11.11%
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
0%
0 0%
Resident Evil: Outbreak
0%
0 0%
I'd rather spend my money on cute games!
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resident Evil 5
This thread gets:

[Image: sealofapproval.gif]

Lolz, I'm such a durp.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
...Take both!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Hehe...that would be funny, but, kinda pain to carry.
(03-13-2009, 08:53 AM)Phoenix Wrote: This thread gets:

[Image: sealofapproval.gif]

Lolz, I'm such a durp.

You are a Derp. WESKER WHORES. :tounge:
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
I beat it.....

someone kill me

I beat it in one day ; A ;

with my brother
I = loser

wesker is hawt shit man
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
YES U R! Although if Stacy didn't stop Jen to sleep last night, they prolly would have been up til the crack of dawn to beat it. XD

(03-14-2009, 06:35 AM)Tohmasuke Wrote: I beat it.....

someone kill me

I beat it in one day ; A ;

with my brother
I = loser

wesker is hawt shit man
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
(03-14-2009, 01:36 PM)Binah Wrote: YES U R! Although if Stacy didn't stop Jen to sleep last night, they prolly would have been up til the crack of dawn to beat it. XD

hahahahahahah , the ending was not as WA BAM as I thought though D: !
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Holy CRAP WESKER!

Man that game was ballin'. Jen and myself beat it over the span of two days because I like to sleep. AS Nikki said, she wanted to keep playing even though it was 2am and I was screwing up because I was tired.

Great co-op mode if you ask me. I played Sheva and sniped the hell out of everyone. Chris was the meat train. It was really fun.
Excellent game so far (I haven't been able to play much since I've had a lot of things to do this weekend). I don't have the initial HOLY CRAP factor I had with 4, but I still think it's a stunning game that really plays into the RE mythos very well.
I've been doing the single player since me and Jen beat it over the weekend. Sheeva has some of the best AI I've seen in a game. Although she still has her hur dur moments. She survives better than me and also found this section that me and Jen didn't find in the first Wesker fight.

I like that you can replay levels and carry over the money and ammo. Playing through the second time I'm finding that I'm full of ammo all the time. Then stupid monsters come in hords. Then I don't anymore. Although I'm proud that I unlocked the shooting guys in the head a lot achievement on the Xbox.

Wesker isn't so bad the second time through since I know what he's going to do now. This is the best game I've played in a very long time. I can't wait to see what Capcom is going to do next.