Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meetings
Awesome!
Eeep... Jen can't do that weekend. She's working at RPI with some project she's managing. Apparently Stacy is taking her place for this meeting. I may or may not show up, I have some things to take care of that weekend too...
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Oi, 3 of 4 officers down for the count!
Good luck, Stacy!
I would say feel free to call, but I don't think you want to call Japan just for me LOL
I'm good to go. Jen already gave me a heads up that she can't make it. I can write pretty fast and can take the minutes.

As long as I have an itinerary about what needs to be covered taken care of ahead of time, I'll be fine. Me and Jen will probably go over that before the meeting.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Awesome thank you!
The attendence sheet can be as simple as a sheet of paper you pass around (as long as people write legibly LOL)
(03-27-2009, 10:36 AM)Phoenix Wrote: I'm good to go. Jen already gave me a heads up that she can't make it. I can write pretty fast and can take the minutes.

As long as I have an itinerary about what needs to be covered taken care of ahead of time, I'll be fine. Me and Jen will probably go over that before the meeting.

If I don't work that day , I'll be riding with you. YOU KNOW WHY O ^ O!!!

Blue eyes >//w//<!!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Just a reminder to everyone that there is a meeting this Saturday at the Troy Public Library from 3-5pm.

Questions or need more info, just post here.
I forgot to mention to people who live/work nearby: There is ALSO a revival of the library's own anime meetings, this Wednesday (the 15th) from 6-7:30! Same room as our meetings. And has somebody got a scan of our latest poster/flyer thing? I can pass them out/put them up around town.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(04-14-2009, 02:17 PM)Flipkat Wrote: I forgot to mention to people who live/work nearby: There is ALSO a revival of the library's own anime meetings, this Wednesday (the 15th) from 6-7:30! Same room as our meetings. And has somebody got a scan of our latest poster/flyer thing? I can pass them out/put them up around town.

Link is in the flier thread.
...But it's broken! Eh, just email it to me. krmyn@ aim.com
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]