Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JCACD Picnic
Is there any news of the picnic this year. I went to last years and had a great time. Even my husband who doesn't normally get involved in my hobby asked about it.

Thanks,
Sarah
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Here's what I heard from DJ:

Here are details for this year's upcoming JCACD event:
What: JCACD Summer Picnic and Bazaar
Date: Saturday, August 28th, 2010
Time: Noon to 3pm
Location: River Road Park, Niskayuna (down the street from Blatnick Park, where the JCACD picnic was held last year)
Park amenities: Pavilion can accommodate about 150 people and has a BBQ grill. Park also has baseball fields, nice playground, basketball courts and bathrooms
Other Japan-related events: we'd love to have as many fun games/events as possible for JCACD families. Please offer names of volunteers who could contribute to the event.
Bazaar: please let me know if you've like to reserve a picnic table for the bazaar. We will be charging $15 "rent" per table.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Is the JACAD Picnic the same as the Cosplay Picnic that's coming up next weekend?
No it is not. It is hosted by the JACAD. It's just a nice afternoon event that the club has been going to since last year.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Do you have to register ahead of time, or can you pay at the door?
Sadly, Jen and I have plans that weekend, so we won't be able to attend. Sad
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
O_O Is it really that big of a deal?...
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Not really. I though it would be funny, but I failed.

*Slaps self with a giant fish*
A flyer has been made!

.pdf   JCACD Summer Picnic 2010 English.pdf (Size: 1,014.81 KB / Downloads: 10)