Poll: What day is best for the Hayride?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
October 16
12.50%
1 12.50%
October 17
37.50%
3 37.50%
October 23
12.50%
1 12.50%
October 24
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double M hayride (10/17/09)
I knew the Zombie walk was that day , didn't know about the meeting date.

Well I would say we can do it the 17th, How does everyone feel about the 17th instead?

Those of you who are wanting to attend.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I still can't go. I have a wedding out of town on the 10th and a different clubs activity all day 17th.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
The 17th is good for me too~
You know me and Jen can't go then. It's mai birfday dinner. ^_^;
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Why not the 25th?

We need to decide soon, because we need to make reservations.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
This is really a measure to try to make everything fit together nicely. Rather that try to do Zombie Walk, meeting, dinner, and Double M Hayride all in one day, I figured moving the hayride to another day would make things less hectic. But, if less people can make it, then it's probably not a good idea.
The 25th is a Sunday DJ...The day after the Zombie Walk and the meeting.

Or we have the 23rd.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I just didn't want to cram a weekend, since most people work monday I didn't want to keep them out all night.

So that's why I wanted to stay away from sundays.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Whoopsie >_<
Oh, I forgot about this.
My friend who lives right near where the hayride will be taking place is interested in coming.
Once we finalize the date, I will check to see if she can make it.

UPDATE: Amanda has 3 friends she'd like to bring -- So that would be FOUR people.
But like I said, I will bounce the date off her, once we know the date.

UPDATE^2: And she just told me she has ANOTHER TWO FRIENDS who might be interested.
So that's a total of up to 6 from Amanda LOL