Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doll Gallery
[Image: Mathias__Out_in_the_Garden_13_by_Cl.jpg]

Latidoll "L" on a Bobobie body, normal skin. Custom face up by Quilibet on Den of Angels. His name is James Mathias.

[Image: 100_0913.jpg]

Fairyland Minifee "Lishe" white skin. Factory face up. Her name is Kamryn.

[Image: 100_0614.jpg]

Bobobie "Sprite" white skin. Factory face up added to by myself. Her name is Nuala.

[Image: Draco4.jpg]

Dollzone "Yuu" white skin. Factory face up. His name is Draconis.

[Image: purple3.jpg]

Dollzone "Shoyo" normal skin. Factory face up. Her name is Genevieve. (My first doll :3)

[Image: 14634_1142317412337_1659515793_3039.jpg]

Left: CP "El" normal skin. Factory face up, that is slightly darker around the eyes. His name is Crimson.

I have more dolls, I just realized I don't have photos. XD. I'll add them up here when I get some, and will probably update my other photos as they are old.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I think Yuu is my fav. Hotness!
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Now I need to get my pictures up. XD
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Oh wow, I love the face-up scarring done on James. I might have to look up that artist for my boy Michael since he needs some scars too.
OBJECTION!
Yeah, she did an amazing job on him. She has about a one week turn around time, gives you in progress photos, and is a total sweetie. I would so recommend going to her for a custom face up. She also did Juiliana, my MNF Juri. I need to take some photos of her to put up. ^_^;;
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]