Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2009~ Shout-outs, photos and feedback!
Hi everyone!
Thank you so much for making this picnic one of our best ever!
With over 60 attendees, we had a great turnout and I for one had a great time!

Please share photos, give shout-outs and post any feedback or comments here.

Thanks and see you on Halloween!

Jen
The coloring contest and pinata had a great response for first time events! Look for possible repeats at the dance! And if anyone wants their colored page back, I'll bring them to the next meeting.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
well i took a few pictures...i'll try to get them up by tomorrow night!
:frog:
Same here!

This picnic was my most relaxed one ever... I wonder if the Go board had anything to do with that? Tongue
I really want to get a volleyball for the next one.
Coloring was awesome! Next time let me know and I'll bring my top secret supplies (crayola box 96) woo hoo.

I definately loved watching people play Go, specially at the end where everyone was tagging off for DJ.

Volley ball sounds good although I'm not good at it. Does anyone play Bocce? That would be another game although volley ball sounds better.

The only thing I was sad about was the lack of cake.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Yes! That was indeed an epic game of Go!
D.J. / Josh / Yamashita-san versus ...Sorry, I forgot his name ;_;

You know -- Brian actually brought a Bocce set!
I don't know if he ever got it out though.

And I agree about the cake -- I want to see this legendary punchbowl cake!

As for coloring, it sounds like it may happen at the Halloween Dance too!
(08-17-2009, 03:30 PM)chrono Wrote: And I agree about the cake -- I want to see this legendary punchbowl cake!

I thought it was voted to be a Dr. Pepper Cake.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Was the cake thing for the picnic? Jen was too busy to make a punchbowl cake, maybe for the halloween dance. ^_^;
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
(08-17-2009, 03:30 PM)chrono Wrote: You know -- Brian actually brought a Bocce set!
I don't know if he ever got it out though.

Actually, we did get it out for a quick game before Iron Cosplay started, although I don't remember who I was playing it with (I'm horrible with remembering names, or even asking for them in the first place, lol)
I will have to bring Dr.Pepper cupcakes to the Halloween Party.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]