Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unycosplay karaoke party! (3/21/09)
I apparantly took fewer photos than I thought I did, but here are my eight: Karaoke Party

I had a great time... but I forgot to hand my money over to Jen or Nikki, so I'll bring it in for April's meeting.
Bad note : I'm a little ticked that nobody got the costume quote I did for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abriged series, but I did set myself up for that.

Good note : People liked the apple taiyaki! Yah!

Thank you everyone! m(_ _)m
Anyone interested in doing this again before con season picks up? I had a blast and I know there were people that wanted to go but couldn't.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(04-10-2009, 01:37 AM)Phoenix Wrote: Anyone interested in doing this again before con season picks up? I had a blast and I know there were people that wanted to go but couldn't.

I'd love to! It was the most fun I've had in too long! I say lets do it again! But I don't know when we could have it. Is end of April or May a good idea?
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
(04-10-2009, 07:20 AM)Binah Wrote:
(04-10-2009, 01:37 AM)Phoenix Wrote: Anyone interested in doing this again before con season picks up? I had a blast and I know there were people that wanted to go but couldn't.

I'd love to! It was the most fun I've had in too long! I say lets do it again! But I don't know when we could have it. Is end of April or May a good idea?

That's about when I was thinking about doing it. Probably have it at the church again. Although this time I might have it be free since no one was really designated to take money and the venue is free.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I should hopefully be able to go , just need to know when so I can check with my sis on if I'm working or not.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”