Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sushi tei
A couple of people recomended Plum Blossom for Chinese. What do you guys recommend ordering. My husband told me last minute that he wants to go out to eat today for New years before we head out of town.

Also, how busy do you think they will be between 3-4ish.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Couldn't say, I've only really been there on weekends and evenings. The Sesame Chicken is TO DIE FOR.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Plum Blossom is awesome for Chinese. I recommend the sweet lychee wine.
Thanks for the recomendations guys. We got there just fine and the meal was good. I can't believe how gorgeous it is inside with all the woodwork and stuff! O_O

Had a great time relaxing before our long drive out to Rochester for a wedding that was yesterday.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Their woodwork certainly is amazing!