Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
maid cafe @ karaoke party 2 -- feedback!
Keep in mind if you do do this for the Halloween Bash, we won't have a kitchen. Jen informed me that the hotel has a caterer on site and has restricted access only to hotel staff and we won't be able to use it like we did for the formal. So there goes anything for refrigeration and such. Also, between a dance floor, tables, and the other half, I dunno if fitting in the maid cafe is a good idea. It could get crowded or messy. Remember how the past halloween events? Lots of people. But that's just my thought.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Oh yeah, I took a bunch of video, and I plan to put it together to make a coherent Maid Cafe video.
I'll let you guys know when it's up Big Grin
(09-23-2009, 04:11 PM)Binah Wrote: Keep in mind if you do do this for the Halloween Bash, we won't have a kitchen. Jen informed me that the hotel has a caterer on site and has restricted access only to hotel staff and we won't be able to use it like we did for the formal. So there goes anything for refrigeration and such. Also, between a dance floor, tables, and the other half, I dunno if fitting in the maid cafe is a good idea. It could get crowded or messy. Remember how the past halloween events? Lots of people. But that's just my thought.

I was under the impression from the meeting that we didn't have access to the ovens but had access to the kitchen??
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Mmm... No Jen said we don't have kitchen access at all... But I can ask her to doublecheck.
I was unaware of not having ANY kitchen access and said that we would be able to use that are like at the formal. Jen hasn't discussed anything with me, so I'm not in the loop.

Looks like we probably won't be doing any maid/host club like thing since we won't have the room?
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(09-23-2009, 09:31 PM)Phoenix Wrote: Looks like we probably won't be doing any maid/host club like thing since we won't have the room?

It would be nice if I could see pictures of the venue as I was not part of the club last year and have not seen it. I can't really give any input because I don't know what it looks like.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Well ask Jen then, because that's what she told me, when i asked about making food for the Halloween Event. I don't think I have photos, but Jen may. I'll have her post when she can. She's been very busy.
Well, *I* had fun! ...So it could've gone more smoothly, but it was just a trial run! We'll work out the kinks for next time! And maybe get some of those little cakes!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]