Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favorite anime
The series that have gripped me hard enough to make me buy their paraphenalia AS WELL AS the DVDs are (in order of obsession) Lupin III, Trigun, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Not that I'm not a fan of all the other ones people mentioned. (No one brought up Mushishi?) Seems like a short list - maybe my standards for "rabid fandom" are too high?

(checks eBay for plushie Viral)
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Hmmm... well i guess id have to say that id go with whatever gundam series over anything. except Baccano! and anyhthing with large mechanical awesomeness and im hooked. but there are dozens more series that are in my winner circle from FMA(fullmetal alchemist) to BPS(Battle programmer shirase)
hey look.... a tiny message from my teeth

My other ride is a VF-1 Valkyarie
i forgot about tenchi muyo
Have you ever played hide and seek with a blind kid? its about as fun as playing marco polo with a deaf kid.
Its a long journey stepping out your door, if you dont scuff your feet, who knows where the road might take you. J.R.R. Tolkien
Alphonse-8 feet Ed 5 feet and you wonder why hes so insecure about his height.
I like a lot of animes :'D but I thin my favourites were (in no specific order...) Le Chevalier D'Eon, Devil May Cry, Gankutsuou, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Death Note.

They all have amazing graphics to them =3 And the plots are awesome too xD
Edmond Dantes (Gankutsuou): 30%
Snow Villiers (Final Fantasy XIII): 98%
Nino (Arakawa Under the Bridge): 50%
My brain hurts too much right now to separate them into categories, but my favorite anime are probably Le Chevalier D'eon, Gankutsuou, Trigun, Samurai 7, Samurai Champloo, Baccano!, Mononoke, Ouran High School Host Club, Fullmetal Alchemist, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and the Devil May Cry anime. (Heheh...XD)
"I'm not just a lady's man, I'm a man's man~Heart" -Dante

Grell Sutcliff (Dress) - Kuroshitsuji Musical 2 : 90% completed
Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII : 60% completed
Nice Holystone - Baccano! : 30% completed
Nozomu Itoshiki - Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei :planned

fav.=chobits,a little snow fairy sugar,dn angel
i watching=Pumkin scissors, and strawberrry panic!

these are just the ones i know the names of.
i have seen some on adult swim, but i don't know the names of them, and i havn't seen all the episodes.
i am not obsessed with any of these!
i do watch things ppl tell me i should and i have a list started....the first one is strawberry panic....i will finish it some day....
:frog:
I tend to like the weird stuff for the most part but my current anime love is Baccano
OBJECTION!
Penny just exposed me to Kuroshisuji.
OMFG It it amazing....
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
I love classics but my all time fav above all else is Shoujo Kakumei Utena.
I also love, FLCL, CowboyBebop, //:hack.sign, InuYasha, Big O and Evangelion, Wolf's Rain. These are what I got started on...

I've also fallen in love with Onegai Sensei, Tenshi Muyo: Ryo-Ohki, Princess TuTu, 12 Kingdoms, Scrapped Princess, Haibane Renmei, Kare Kano, Sailor Moon: Pegasus series, Hellsing, Ah My Goddess, Love Hina, Hikaru No Go, Azumanga Daioh, Lain, Scryed, la corda d'oro, d.c. da capo, Nadesico, Lucky Star, Samurai Champloo (rocked!), Ouran High School Host Club etc.

I'm in the middle of watching Skip Beat!, and Natsume Yūjinchō,
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Classic Favorites- Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, YuYuHakusho

Current Favorites- Fate/Stay Night, GetBackers, Gundam Seed

Smile