Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eat out after november meeting (11/14/09)
I don't mind organizing it whether for a small or large group. I realized very quickly with the last eat out that I organized that you can't fit everyone's schedule in and I'm okay with that. I still try to include as many people as possible who want to go. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make them feel left out.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Yay!
Exactly -- It's always nice to try to schedule for allowing more people who want to go, to go.
Please vote in the eat out poll I posted HERE so I can get an idea of what to plan.

Thanks! ^^
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio