Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
double cross playing and Cosplay doing Cosplay
Double cross playing- cross playing from what i've heard is where a man will cosplay a women character or the other way around
i want to know if double cross playing has been done. its basically a female anime character cosplayed as a male character.

Cosplay of a cosplay- another thing i've wanted to do is cosplay one character cosplaying another.
For Example-Cloud from Final Fantasy cosplayed Dante from Devil May Cry
the character would look like themselves in addition to looking like another character. so its like 2 in one

Please reply if you get what im saying
The Sub Atomic Rookie of the UNY cosplay Family

Watch me bust some moves! Henshin A Go Go Baby!

Just Frank

Henshin A go go Maybe

Gene Starwind-99% (omg i need a F-ing caster gun!)

Akira Fudo from the 1972 Devilman series - 100%

Bart from Fist of the North Star- 0%

Ichiro from kikaider-0%
Double crossplay is common... *thinks* Well, I can't think of any examples, but I'm pretty sure I've known people to do it ._.

I get what you mean for (2) -- Not sure if I've seen it before.
As I recall, I'm pretty sure someone I know either did, or was planning to cosplay as Hayate when he was dressed as a female catgirl... That, right there, satisfies both requirements!!
well another double cross would be like Princess reconstruction as Prince Reconstruction
The Sub Atomic Rookie of the UNY cosplay Family

Watch me bust some moves! Henshin A Go Go Baby!

Just Frank

Henshin A go go Maybe

Gene Starwind-99% (omg i need a F-ing caster gun!)

Akira Fudo from the 1972 Devilman series - 100%

Bart from Fist of the North Star- 0%

Ichiro from kikaider-0%
it's been done, I mean like in lucky star and Genshiken they are characters who cosplay characters. Then the whole double crossplay thing, I've seen this happen in many animes.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Well, I made a (male) friend that Hayate catsuit. And I just went to the dance as female version of a male character. So there! (maybe?)
All this...It's sort of Shakesperean, like where the male actor is playing a girl disguised as a guy...
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]