Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
asian supermarket corp.
I stopped by the new Asian Market across from Zero Gravity to figure out when they were opening, and WHOA! They open TODAY (7/2). [EDIT: NOT YET]

Asian Supermarket Corp.
1245 Central Ave.
Albany, NY 12205
518-438-8868

Hours: Mon-Sat, 9am-10:30pm; Sun, 9am-10pm
Review: http://www.timesunion.com/ASPStories/Sto...CCode=MBTA

Some of the things they have:
Dorayaki, melon soda, strawberry soda, kinako, karakuriko, age-senbei, Pucca, pocky, calpico, black sesame ice cream bars, lychee sorbet, taiyaki ice cream... (the list goes on and on)

I think I'll hit them up after work XD
Thanks DJ , I'll have to check it out Big Grin!!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
That reminds me, I think I've got some Zombie Planet coupons good through the end of the month. Road trip! Cool
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Haha.
I'm prolly about to head over there after I finish this task.
Yeah, I'm hoping it'll be good.
It's quite larger and nicer than Lee's Big Grin
Well, they lied to me D:
They don't open until next week some time.
I would call before trying to go.
I will post when I am sure they are open.
HOW LAME, please do post when they will be open Big Grin!!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Haihais~~
Update: I called last night, and they said that they are planning to open on Thur (7/16/09). I will call next week and post another update~
(07-02-2009, 12:44 AM)chrono Wrote: I stopped by the new Asian Market across from Zero Gravity to figure out when they were opening, and WHOA! They open TODAY (7/2). [EDIT: NOT YET]

MACROSS ZERO!
(hehe, sorry LOL)
OH DJ YOU MADE ME LAWL XDDDD