Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombie LARP- Class 4
Currently, an airsoft-based zombie LARP is under development for the early summer. Titled "Class 4", this LARP will take place in a post-apocalyptic society where zombies have overrun our world. Actual airsoft combat will be utilized for survival.
More details to come soon!
I can is be Jill yes?
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I'd be Claire...

But I don't do LARPS. XD

Plus I hate bugs and getting dirty. Zombies scare me even if my friends are joking around.

I'll stay indoors thanks. XD
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Count me in. I'll have to make a character for it though... I fail at Resident Evil knowledge other than Leon. Mmmm... Leon. XD
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Ahh!!! whats up guys?!!! Its me Kevin Ryman!!! (Not really its Imzak) But I up for some zombie action anytime. After getting out of Racoon City (Failing the S.T.A.R.S Exam twice) with my life I'll make it my duty to stop Umbrella's Plans and rid the infectious virus. (Hows that for charatcer role play)

Later

Zak
[Image: bannerforcosplay.jpg]
Any new info for this?
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Count me in! I'm scoping for materials to make a costume. Any good places in the Capital region to get Airsoft guns?
I'm betting Nick's the best person to ask this question to Big Grin
Sadly, I don't think he signed up for the forum yet... I'll PM you his email.
Aisplat.com is one of my favorites; they have great prices and categorize their guns by class, so you know what you're buying; ie, motor, spring or gas.
You can get airsoft guns from $14 to about $1,000, depending on a variety of factors. Smile

(03-25-2009, 10:33 PM)Replica_Heart Wrote: Count me in! I'm scoping for materials to make a costume. Any good places in the Capital region to get Airsoft guns?
$1000 in order to shoot... air! o_o