Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volunteers for Maid Cafe @ Karaoke Party
Hi everyone! I talked to the guys at Genericon and invited them to come. Just an FYI
Hey just posting a pic of what I'm going to be wearing (needs some final touches) but it's just to give an Idea :

[Image: maididea.jpg]
[Image: maididea2.jpg]
please excuse how disheveled I look ,my messy room and I realized after I was done taking pics that I had dust on my mirror XD.

This is and Idea on how the maids should look.

If you're wearing a dress make sure it's at least knee length, we don't want to see a wide variety of panties.

If you're wearing a wig like I am , do what I do and make sure that the wig is tied back or in some sort of up-do . Nothing like some tasty oddly colored hair in your food.

(better pic may come up later this week)
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
You look SO cute! XD
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(09-14-2009, 06:28 PM)Phoenix Wrote: You look SO cute! XD
LOOOOOL THANK YOU <3<3<3
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Thats adorable. I'm not gonna do a wig, but I like the style you used. I'll try and post what I have...if i can find the charger for my camera -_-
Yay~
(09-14-2009, 05:58 PM)Squally Wrote: Hi everyone! I talked to the guys at Genericon and invited them to come. Just an FYI

o.o! Wow, really? I hope they can make it! it would be easier to talk them into allowing a maid cafe at Genericon if they actually attend one and can see what we are trying to do. Tongue
(09-14-2009, 06:21 PM)Tohmasuke Wrote: This is and Idea on how the maids should look.

YES!! A Lolita style maid would be adorable! All you need is an apron and you got a funtional maid outfit!

Sorry to End of the World, the Azumanga Daiyoh pic was cute, but it was too much of a departure from what I thought a maid should look like.

To Replica Heart, we haven't heard from you for a while. Does Thomasuke's pic give you a better idea? Are you still interested in being a maid? Also, where is Flipkat? I didn't see either of you at the maid orientation.
"I cosplay, for the same reason I write... my muse will not let me sleep if I don't"
Updated first post. Please read the bold part.

Please remember to have an apron to go with your outfit.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Glarb darb fnarbl life happened! I'm still going to try to be a maid. I want to go shop for some more frills first, though. Sorry I missed the meeting.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(09-15-2009, 09:08 PM)Flipkat Wrote: Glarb darb fnarbl life happened! I'm still going to try to be a maid. I want to go shop for some more frills first, though. Sorry I missed the meeting.

It's ok , if you make it to the meeting early saturday then we'll go over just about the same things there.