Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utena Cosplay?
Wink 
Hey guys! For those of you who where at the last meeting, I was the new girl there who wanted to do Revolutionary Girl Utena cosplay. Thanks for helping me chose between Touga and Saionji! Heart

Well, I was talking with Tohmasuke about Saionji on DeviantART, and she mentioned she'd like to do Anthy. That got me thinking that maybe I could possibly get someother people to cosplay too if they happen to be interested! 8D

I'm hoping to get Saionji done for Anime Boston, but I still need to confirm weather or not I can even go. ;___;

Thanks for stopping by~![/color]
"How can you be 4,000 years old and not know how to make a sandwhich?!"

"It's gone... The thingy that makes it go is gone!
I'm glad you could make it!

I don't think you'll have much trouble at all with this idea -- In the past, several of our members did an Utena group Smile
(02-22-2009, 06:27 PM)assorted_teas Wrote: I'm hoping to get Saionji done for Anime Boston, but I still need to confirm weather or not I can even go. ;___;

Yeah just give me the heads up to make her and bring her to Anime boston and the wig if your going!

I will probably make her anyway and bring her to another con~!!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Me, Beth and Alyssa were going to do the Utena Aristocrat designs for Anime Next. I might get it done in time for boston too but I doubt it. I am a busy lady.
(02-24-2009, 12:21 PM)Kairi G Wrote: Me, Beth and Alyssa were going to do the Utena Aristocrat designs for Anime Next. I might get it done in time for boston too but I doubt it. I am a busy lady.

Are we still doing those ? LOL I have no idea what's going on XDD .
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
8D The Aristocrat cosplays look like they would be awesome! I'd love to try it out once I have the intial Saionji done, and I still have all of my 18th century paterns from my Le Chevalier D'eon cosplay.
"How can you be 4,000 years old and not know how to make a sandwhich?!"

"It's gone... The thingy that makes it go is gone!