Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNYCosplay Karaoke Party 9/19/09
Maid cafe makes me thinkg of this >.< : http://www.an-sky.com/images/Azumanga%20Daioh.jpg
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Those would be -awesome- maid uniforms!
It really depends on the cafe.
Most have a uniform uniform (yay redundancy!) to keep things consistent.
Personally, I'm all for a variety -- Having one or two Azumanga maids would be hilarious.
We'll have to wait to hear from Amber :3
I just want to wear one so I can cosplay as Sakaki even though I don't look like her. I want to have a cute kitty on my head >^_^<
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Updated first post. Volunteers please see the volunteer thread.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
As for the potluck, I'd kind of like to make yakisoba bread again.
But if riceballs has high demand, I may change my mind.
(They're just kind of a lot of work >.<)
I didn't get any of that at the picnic so I would want to try it. I've never had it before.

Also, are we suppose to bring potluck since the cafe is only doing dessert and drinks or should people plan to get something to eat in between the mtging and karaoke/cafe ??
~Akio
(09-03-2009, 08:06 AM)EndofWorld Wrote: Also, are we suppose to bring potluck since the cafe is only doing dessert and drinks or should people plan to get something to eat in between the mtging and karaoke/cafe ??

As I stated, I updated the first post saying that we are doing a potluck. Dinner items, snacks and drinks only.
(09-02-2009, 09:55 AM)EndofWorld Wrote: Maid cafe makes me thinkg of this >.< : http://www.an-sky.com/images/Azumanga%20Daioh.jpg

In this case I will have to say "No, that's not it." I'm not looking for a standard maid uniform or butler uniform for people to wear beacuse I want to encourage people to be creative with their uniform as well as make something that will compliment their body type. But, I'd like them to be dressed as maid or butler. The picture that you have here is just them dressed as waitresses.

If you do a basic image search on google for "maid cafe" you will find all kinds of refference ideas.
(09-03-2009, 09:23 AM)Phoenix Wrote: As I stated, I updated the first post saying that we are doing a potluck. Dinner items, snacks and drinks only.

Translation: No desserts, nothing sweet please.
"I cosplay, for the same reason I write... my muse will not let me sleep if I don't"
Anyone other than me and DJ bringing a dish for pot luck?

Jen, do you still have left overs in your freezer from the picnic that need to be used up?
Uh...I'll probably bring something snacky?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]