Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNYCosplay Karaoke Party 9/19/09
I was planning on staying and bringing something but I just found out that I have a wedding shower to go to at 7pm in Latham so now I'm not sure...
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Talked to Jen- She has hot dogs from the picnic in her freezer that we can use up. Probably ordering or cooking pizza as well. Still feel free to bring a dish to pass or drinks so we have more than just that to eat.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I can bring something to drink
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
(08-25-2009, 08:30 PM)Phoenix Wrote: DJ- Yakisoba bread or riceballs

I'm definitely bringing yakisoba bread.
(09-17-2009, 09:11 PM)chrono Wrote: I'm definitely bringing yakisoba bread.

Can't wait, I've never had yakisoba bread
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I may make Broccoli Salad and/or bake something for the party tomorrow. I'm unsure of which. ^_^;
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Salad is a yes. The Maid Cafe is supplying desserts.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Well, she could bake bread XD
Yea right! I don't even know the first thing about our bread machine! XD I made the salad already, hopefully people like it...
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
And of course, by definite, I got sick, and I'm not making anything at all now :<
Sorry.
I will pick up something on the way over (non-dessert).