Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sushi Tei -- 9/26/09, 6:30pm
I guess I will have to finalize at the 9/19 meeting then. It might get pushed to the 3rd or 4th week in October. I'm busy the 3rd and 10th and I'd like to go on a Saturday...
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
I'll be out of town that weekend for NYAF ):
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I just learned that Carolyn will be home then (9/26) so she will most likely want to go to this as well. =3
Also, I have confirmation that Maxxie will be able to attend. 8D
"I'm not just a lady's man, I'm a man's man~Heart" -Dante

Grell Sutcliff (Dress) - Kuroshitsuji Musical 2 : 90% completed
Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII : 60% completed
Nice Holystone - Baccano! : 30% completed
Nozomu Itoshiki - Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei :planned

Great let me know if everyone still needs a ride from me.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
So it looks like NYAF might not be happening, since I am poor. So I might be able to go, I'll let you know the week before :3 .
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Sounds good. The more the merrier! I thought about changing the date but realized that I will never be able to coordinate with everyones plans and this date works for most people to my knowledge. I really hope you can make it!
~Akio
Hope everyone had a good time at the Maid cafe and karaoke this past Saturday! The next upcoming even for those not going to NYAF and staying local is dinner out at Sushi Tei on Western Ave West from the mall.

So far for people able to attend I have:

Me (Sarah)
Chloe
Carolyn
Lilly
Jen
Nikki
Kathy
D.J.
Frank?

If you are planning on going please let me know ASAP because I need to make the reservations! >^_^<
PS sorry if I spelled your names wrong.
~Akio
Uh...Sign me up!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
No problem! Sorry I couldn't remember your rl name >.<
~Akio
I won't be making it. Sorry!
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]