Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saso's
Quote:I also was going to see if anyone might want to go to Saso's after the New Year. Although, a big group is out of the question, as the restaurant is even smaller than Sushi Tei.

Since both Stacey and I mentioned going to to Saso's so I created a new thread. You can see the original comments under the sushi tei thread that DJ owns.

I'm out of town for a wedding on Jan 2 and probably won't be back until the 3rd late. Does the weekend after that work for you (8,9 or 10)? Or we can always try to do a week night.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Isn't that weekend the workshop for the UNY table? So maybe once everyone is done with that they can all go out?
Not a big ramen person though...
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Yeah, the work party is the 9th. I was just planning to have pizzas or something if people wanted to stay for dinner.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(12-23-2009, 09:45 AM)Binah Wrote: Isn't that weekend the workshop for the UNY table? So maybe once everyone is done with that they can all go out?
Not a big ramen person though...

Trust me, they serve more then ramen. They have a HUGE sushi selection, as the owner is a sushi chef from the Toyko area.

Go check out their menu. www.sasos.com

They use to have Sukiyaki, but, they don't anymore. T_T
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Where was the date posted for the workshop? I've been trying to keep up since I haven't been able to make it to meetings. Is there a thread for it on the forum?
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
The date wasn't posted yet cause Jen wanted to make sure it was ok with Kathy first, but it is the 9th of Jan. It will be at Kathy's house too. I like Kathy's idea of pizzas after the workshop tho, especially cause I don't wanna spend too much money.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Um, isn't Saso gone now? Is there something I'm missing? ._.
The website is still up... although, I did find something that they closed over the summer apparently. I'm just as confused. Well, looks like we can't go to a closed restaurant. T_T
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]