Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sakura Matsuri (5/2~5/3)
(04-29-2009, 03:48 PM)chrono Wrote: Which Josh are you thinking of?
I'm talking about master_of_the_kitchen Josh XD

I can pick you up -- But I'll go nuts if I have to pick everyone up and get back to my house by 7am... Maybe I can convince Kathy to pick Martha/John up on her way? :o

Yeah, we can figure out rides the day of LOL

Hur dur , Josh sylvia, like Jen and Nikkis josh yes?

If you give me directions to your house, or just your addy so I can google map it. My dad said he would drop me off in the morning.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Yeah, that Josh LOL
I ran into Josh/Nikki at Pep Boy's on Sat morning when Jen was still sleeping hehehe

Awesome!
Giving you a ride home will be no problem, it's just mornings that are tough LOL
I'll PM ya.
(04-29-2009, 04:30 PM)chrono Wrote: Yeah, that Josh LOL
I ran into Josh/Nikki at Pep Boy's on Sat morning when Jen was still sleeping hehehe

Awesome!
Giving you a ride home will be no problem, it's just mornings that are tough LOL
I'll PM ya.

Awesome O's
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Spaghetti O's
YUMMY O'S!
I dunno where Martha lives...maybe she can get dropped off too? On a related note, I won't have internet access after Friday afternoon (not hooked up yet at new house), so phone me if there's any changes in plans after that. DJ, do you have my home phone #?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Oh, sorry, you're good Kathy.
I'll pick Martha/John up XD.
And, I don't have it -- Maybe you could PM it to me Smile
Update on meeting up:
  • Chambers/Josh will be at my house Friday night.
  • I will pick Josh up at 8pm, Fri
  • I will pick Martha/John up at 6:45am, Sat
  • Goki/Kathy/Alyssa will arrive at my house at 7am
  • I need to tell Goki
Goki confirmed that he will come to my house at 7am.
I made the paper! (and so did Chamber and Goki)
I'll bring a copy to this month's meeting as my show-and-tell item XD