Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sakura Matsuri (5/2~5/3)
(04-28-2009, 03:39 PM)chrono Wrote: Hrm... Well that's kind of up in the air at the moment.
I'll definitely be driving, so if you want to go in my car, that works.
I imagine Kathy would be fube with being the 2nd driver too (but I'd have to ask).

Ok then I'll tell my mom I'm riding with either you or kathy, just to give her an idea.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
LOL
"fube" --> "fine" XD
My mom said it's fine as long as I'm not driving , I'm like LOL mom why would I be driving?

So yes I just need to know who I will be riding with and where I should meet up.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Sounds good!

Kathy, are you interested in being one of the drivers?
Sure, that's fube, er, fine with me. XD
How many people have we got lined up so far that need rides?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(01-27-2009, 08:37 PM)chrono Wrote: [updated 4/28:]
yes: dj, kathy, chambers, goki, josh, martha, john, alyssa, stacy (own car), amber (own car)
maybe: sindy
Is the current tally, so we have 8, maybe 9 people in the mix.
So 2 cars should be plenty (unless we get a sudden influx!)
Right! So, how about we all meet up at your place, or somewhere central, around 6:45 Saturday and drive down together? Or should we have an early and a late car? What do we do for parking when we arrive?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I'm all for everyone meeting at my place at 7am -- I don't think we'll have so many cars that it will be a burden for parking on my street.

Chambers will be at my house Friday night.
Goki/Kathy will drive over.
Martha/John will need a ride from someone.
I don't know if Josh/Alyssa need a ride to my house.

Alyssa?

I'll ping Josh to find out, so we can plan a pick-up scedule Smile
(04-29-2009, 01:01 PM)chrono Wrote: I'm all for everyone meeting at my place at 7am -- I don't think we'll have so many cars that it will be a burden for parking on my street.

Chambers will be at my house Friday night.
Goki/Kathy will drive over.
Martha/John will need a ride from someone.
I don't know if Josh/Alyssa need a ride to my house.

Alyssa?

I'll ping Josh to find out, so we can plan a pick-up scedule Smile

Josh is going ? o.o wait which Josh LOL....

Umm if it's possible for someone to pick me up it would be awesome, if not then I can get directions and my father or myself can drive to where ever we need to meet up.

BTW I can ride with Kathy if she has more room, even though it doesn't matter to me LOL. (will probably decide when I get there)
Which Josh are you thinking of?
I'm talking about Josh who lives with Jen/Nikki XD

I can pick you up -- But I'll go nuts if I have to pick everyone up and get back to my house by 7am... Maybe I can convince Kathy to pick Martha/John up on her way? :o

Yeah, we can figure out rides the day of LOL