Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sakura Matsuri (5/2~5/3)
I'm going to be there, but will be driving myself. Would we all like to meet up for lunch or something?
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(04-26-2009, 01:44 AM)Tohmasuke Wrote: Are you going on the 2nd, if you are I can go. I work on the 1st and 3rd so I'm free to go on the 2nd.

Yep, on the 2nd Smile
(04-26-2009, 02:01 PM)Phoenix Wrote: I'm going to be there, but will be driving myself. Would we all like to meet up for lunch or something?

Would you like to join us for dinner in Mitsuwa market?
I find that the Sakuramatsuri is too busy to go anywhere (and too expensive to eat there) XD
(04-27-2009, 11:02 AM)chrono Wrote: Would you like to join us for dinner in Mitsuwa market?
I find that the Sakuramatsuri is too busy to go anywhere (and too expensive to eat there) XD

I'm going to be joining friends to go into Manhattan to get ramen, as I'm going to Book Off and such if plans go right.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Ah, very nice Smile
Ok well if I could just find out how this whole thing is gonna work then I can clear it with my mom. I just need to know like if we are meeting up somewhere and then leaving , times , things like that.

I'm sure my mom will be cool with it , especially if I say we are going to Mitsuwa XD!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I need to know meeting arragements too! Also, I think I owe John $5 for the Conbust driving. Can you pass it on to him if I give it to you?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Okay, here's the schedule~!!

7am) Leave Albany
10am) Arrive at Brooklyn Botanic Garden
10-4pm) Enjoy Sakuramatsuri
4pm) Head to NJ
5pm) Arrive at Mitsuwa Market
5-8pm) Shopping/Karaoke(?)
8-9pm) Dinner at Matsushima
Midnight) Arrive back at Albany

So this is the schedule I intend to follow.
We have so many people going this year, that it's not like we all have to follow it.
Ultimately, it will be up to each driver how the schedule goes.

If we can assign cars ahead of time, we can meet up as each driver/passengers find suitable.
I usually just have each person meet at my house (or I pick up people that don't have wheels).

Kathy: In answer to your question, Jon will be at the event, so you can hand it to him directly.
Ok awesome, I'll pass this to my mom . I was wondering , who are the drivers? just so I can tell my mom who I'm riding with.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Hrm... Well that's kind of up in the air at the moment.
I'll definitely be driving, so if you want to go in my car, that works.
I imagine Kathy would be fine with being the 2nd driver too (but I'd have to ask).