Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sakura Matsuri (5/2~5/3)
(03-25-2009, 09:29 AM)Phoenix Wrote: I might be going, but driving with Amber if I do.

Wanna carpool if there's only 5 of us? :o
We may be staying over night at a friends place, but I'll talk to her.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Oh okay, there's not much we can do if you're staying over a night Big Grin
hmmm it's getting close isn't it? I don't know if I'll be able to go, I'll have to know how much it would all cost. Seeing as AB is coming up and I only work randomly on and off right now.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
The actual event is like $10, I think? It might be free if we get there before 10am.
And I plan on charging $15/passenger in my carpool.
Other than that, there is always expensive food/manga to be bought LOL (optional, of course).
mmk , I'll have to see what I have money wise and let you know next week!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Sounds good!
You can keep changing your mind up to 5/1, of course XD
(maybe work on relatives claiming it's a cultural experience! -- well, it really is hehe)
My parents won't care , the only thing is money = A =;;
That's what I mean by "working on"... Beg them for money XD
Are you going on the 2nd, if you are I can go. I work on the 1st and 3rd so I'm free to go on the 2nd.