Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUNY Albany Anime Club
SUNY Albany's Anime club "JAM" will be meeting tonight at 7:30pm at LC25

Meetings are planned to be scheduled for Mondays at 7:30pm regularly.

If you have further questions you can post them at: JAM's Facebook Group

JAM email: JAM@albany.edu
Not sure how often the email is checked. I recomend using the facebook group.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Drat. I forgot all about it >_<
I'll have to make the next one.
I wish I'd known the room number, I had to check all of them to find it!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I know the president from last year so I can try to find out the next meeting time. I couldn't make it this time either. Maybe this week I can. I was hoping to cross promote the Halloween Bash and anthing else we're doing.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Thank you ^^
Do they meet every Monday? I could go earlier to the next one.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Not sure since I'm not a student and I haven't been at all this year. Last year it wasn't on Mondays so I'm not sure if they'll be sticking to that day or not.
~Akio
Update for September 28th: There will be no JAM (SUNY Albany anime club) meeting this week.

Meetings are planned to be scheduled for Mondays at 7:30pm regularly.

If you have further questions you can post them at: JAM's Facebook Group

JAM email: JAM@albany.edu
Not sure how often the email is checked. I recomend using the facebook group.
~Akio
Does anyone plan on going to JAM tonight? 7:30 LC25 as far as I know.
~Akio
I plan on going.