Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUNY Albany Anime Club
(10-05-2009, 10:00 AM)chrono Wrote: I plan on going.

If you do go can you print a few flyers to take to the meeting. I posted the info on the Facebook group but to be honest I don't think anyone checks it. The information is up to date but no one from the club has posted anything on there since last year >_<

I'm going to try to make it but I have a club conflict and I'm not sure if I'll be able to. If I do go I'll be getting there late.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Sure thing!
I can probably make it. I have some mini-flyers in my purse...
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I don't know if we should still hand out mini's or not. The new pre-register price isn't on there and some other things changed I think. I don't remember what exactly.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
The old 1/2 size flyer works in a pinch -- Just give the standard disclaimer that info has been updated and to go the website.
Preferably, we should be handing out the full-size, or the new 1/2 size -- Jen updated that one.

( EDIT: I just realized that Jen emailed it to some of us, but I never posted it. I'll post the new 1/2 size one ^^; )
And uploaded!
How did things go last night? I didn't make it down b/c my other club didn't end until after 9pm.
~Akio
Eh, they didn't get the projector set up and going until about 8:15. I made an announcement before the showing, and left the fliers on the back table next to the flyers for a con in Rochester.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Thanks! The projector thing sounds typical. They were kind of disorganized last year but then again I'm a freak for organization and punctuality. The con in Rochester was probably RIT's I've only been to their's once before I moved out here. Its a nice little con.
~Akio
Sorry -- I couldn't make it down ;_;
I was really out of it yesterday night.

I did print up some flyers, for next time.

Yes, I'm assuming that's for Tora Con, run by RIT.
They seem like nice folks -- I ran into a group of them at EBX at the mall during the weekend of Justin's RNYO Shindig XD