Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otakon
Rainbow 
www.otakon.com
Biggest convention on the east coast! I'll post the e-mail from James Kao about room arrangements whenever it comes. Carpool, anyone?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Will you be joining James' suite again this year? Big Grin
I may be up for carpooling, but I suspect that if we're staying in different rooms, it might be easier to go separate for this one.
I love Otakon! I will most likely be going this year, no solid plans yet. Maybe some Vocaloid cosplay...
Ota is a definite every year! Kathy count me and Jen for your car again! Along with the affinity program again! I can't wait! ^_^
Kathy count me in also, I shall be going AND NO BIG COSTUMES THIS TIME I SWEAR!
You mean everyone in the back seat WON'T get hit on the head by a sword whenever I have to slow down suddenly? Tongue But that was the highlight of the ride! XD
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(01-30-2009, 01:26 PM)Flipkat Wrote: You mean everyone in the back seat WON'T get hit on the head by a sword whenever I have to slow down suddenly? Tongue But that was the highlight of the ride! XD

Oh god the sword...all summer that damned thing was attacking me D: !!

It was quite and exciting ride though, LETS SEE HOW MUCH CRAP WE CAN FIT IN THE CAR WITH ....FIVE PEOPLE LOOOOL ... it was like a clown car LOLOLOL.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
OH GOD THAT WAS FUN! NO! NO SWORDS THIS YR!!
We still have temporary plans for a 'turtle' incase we have too much, but I doubt it for this year. XD We should be lighter this yr.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
(02-02-2009, 05:14 PM)Binah Wrote: OH GOD THAT WAS FUN! NO! NO SWORDS THIS YR!!
We still have temporary plans for a 'turtle' incase we have too much, but I doubt it for this year. XD We should be lighter this yr.

Indeed , I shall be sure to have lack of clothing the whole con LOL
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
We have a 2 and a half months guys!
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]