Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otakon rooms signup
(06-15-2009, 10:45 AM)Flipkat Wrote: Okay! For the people who didn't get in touch with James Kao yet, email him at jmk17 at cornell.edu with "Otakon room" or somesuch in the subject line! He needs your full name and email address.
Just a note: I spoke with James, and he would prefer that the email come from someone he knows / someone who has been in his hotel rooms before. If you are interested in James' hotel suite, please have Kathy/myself contact him for you. Thank you.
Yeah, that's true. Better than spam, at least. Although, if everyone signs up at least once, they can stay on the list from year to year, even if they can't attend!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
So this is random and out of the blue, My plans have dramatically changed for Otakon and now I will have smaller costumes for sure Big Grin!

I think the only thing that will be space consuming are shoes LOL , which I'll try to fit in my bag.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Could someone forward my info to James please? Thanks!

(06-15-2009, 01:45 PM)chrono Wrote:
(06-15-2009, 10:45 AM)Flipkat Wrote: Okay! For the people who didn't get in touch with James Kao yet, email him at jmk17 at cornell.edu with "Otakon room" or somesuch in the subject line! He needs your full name and email address.
Just a note: I spoke with James, and he would prefer that the email come from someone he knows / someone who has been in his hotel rooms before. If you are interested in James' hotel suite, please have Kathy/myself contact him for you. Thank you.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Forwarded!
One of these years, I'm just going to steal the membership list and forward EVERYBODY'S info at once, and then they can decline the room if they want.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I don't see any reason to forward random people who already have a room or aren't going at all :o It's a breach of privacy, for that matter.
Thanks a bunch DJ!

(06-16-2009, 10:29 AM)chrono Wrote: Forwarded!
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Just so everyone can hear
ILU Kathy <3
Can't wait for Ota.... Thank god my job is giving me MOAR HOURS
lol
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned