Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otakon rooms signup
I usually have more of a problem on the way back, with all the stuff I've bought. Maybe we could try to limit everyone to one bag? Eh, we'd have to send props down in another car.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(04-28-2009, 11:12 AM)Flipkat Wrote: I usually have more of a problem on the way back, with all the stuff I've bought. Maybe we could try to limit everyone to one bag? Eh, we'd have to send props down in another car.

True true. All that swag and merchandise piles up. ^_^ Well a van tends to have more floor space. If we must, we all sit with stuff on our laps! XD Jen was thinking 1 main bag per person and maybe a carry on or 2? Usually her and I can share one suitcase for everything. Plus this yr, our costumes are not big! I swear! XD
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
(04-28-2009, 07:35 AM)Binah Wrote: Will we have to bag check Greg? Cause after I heard what he brought to NYComicon.... O_O I'm worried on space. I really had NO IDEA we were gonna fill the van. Now I only hope we do infact have enough room for everyone's luggage...

Don't worry I've discussed it with him numerous times on what he needs to bring, since he's going to be cosplaying more at this con he won't need as many hair products. When the con comes around and he is all packed I'm going to bag check him before we have to (most likely come to your place to sleep over before hand, since that's what happens) leave.

I told him if he tries to bring the same amount of crap as before I will go over and pack for him.
Also in vans, any extra stuff you can usually shove it under seats, vans can be magical Big Grin!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
(04-28-2009, 03:30 PM)Tohmasuke Wrote: Don't worry I've discussed it with him numerous times on what he needs to bring, since he's going to be cosplaying more at this con he won't need as many hair products. When the con comes around and he is all packed I'm going to bag check him before we have to (most likely come to your place to sleep over before hand, since that's what happens) leave.

I told him if he tries to bring the same amount of crap as before I will go over and pack for him.
Also in vans, any extra stuff you can usually shove it under seats, vans can be magical Big Grin!

Yea, NO ONE needs that much hair product for 3 days... O_o, And NO PS2! XD
(04-29-2009, 07:52 AM)Binah Wrote: Yea, NO ONE needs that much hair product for 3 days... O_o, And NO PS2! XD
Yeah and HE WILL NOT BE BRINGING THAT OH GOD, how I wanted to punch his blood out for that LOL.

Before we head over I will go and be like GREG WHAT ARE YOU PACKING, cause I'm like his freakin mother o_O;
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Hey guys if anyone still is looking for people John and I are still looking for rooms and don't mind floor space/crowded hotels
we might have a room for fri/sat, and if we do might need a room thursday, not 100% sure[/align]
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
(06-05-2009, 09:24 PM)Meilin Wrote: Hey guys if anyone still is looking for people John and I are still looking for rooms and don't mind floor space/crowded hotels
we might have a room for fri/sat, and if we do might need a room thursday, not 100% sure[/align]

Did you sign up for affinity? I think most of us are on that.
Can someone please PM or E-mail James's e-mail? Thanks!
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I didn't sign up for anything, the room I thought I had suddenly fell through and I didn't think i needed anything else.
An y chance you could put me in touch with james or this 'affinity'?

or send them my email, it's mayrlynray@aol.com
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
Okay! For the people who didn't get in touch with James Kao yet, email him at jmk17 at cornell.edu with "Otakon room" or somesuch in the subject line! He needs your full name and email address.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]