Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otakon rooms signup
I can go to Otakon because I have a temp job at Bumpy's again this year. I'm happy that I'll be able to meet Mary E. McGlynn YAY!!! I'm going to have her sign my silent hill CD case. Or maybe the game case...Hmmm...

So, I'm excited to go. Yay ^_^ I haven't been to Otakon since 2004.

Kathy I sent you an e-mail through the forums, let me know if you got it.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Yeah, I got your email. No problem!

Can I also get an email address for Gregory Harris, so James can add him to the listserve? Or did you already send it to him?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I'll give you his email once... I know what it is LOL.

I'll ask him tmr!
(04-01-2009, 09:57 AM)Phoenix Wrote: I can go to Otakon because I have a temp job at Bumpy's again this year. I'm happy that I'll be able to meet Mary E. McGlynn YAY!!! I'm going to have her sign my silent hill CD case. Or maybe the game case...Hmmm...

So, I'm excited to go. Yay ^_^ I haven't been to Otakon since 2004.

Kathy I sent you an e-mail through the forums, let me know if you got it.

OMG EXCITING!!

I'm bringing my SH2 box for her to sign, since I fail at having anything else from SH D:
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
But, she didn't sing on SH2, so it will be weird.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(04-02-2009, 09:34 AM)Phoenix Wrote: But, she didn't sing on SH2, so it will be weird.

I KNOW BUT I WILL ARGH , I will probably purchase 3 because it was my fav and she sings in it , she also did a bunch of other stuff so I have like 20 million things to choose from for her to sign Big Grin!!

*just checked what else she did and now feels durp*
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
So wow I completely forgot on getting Greg's Email.. I'll be giving him a call tomorrow!
OK, I sent it to James. There haven't been any mass emails lately, so don't feel too concerned about not hearing anything!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(04-24-2009, 12:53 PM)Flipkat Wrote: OK, I sent it to James. There haven't been any mass emails lately, so don't feel too concerned about not hearing anything!

LOL ok , I just sent back a message about that LOL *feels silly now*
So I've decided only to bring one big costume to Otakon, I think our vehicle is full though.
We are renting the van right?
If so we have :
Kathy (driver)
Jen
Nikki
Me
Greg
Stacy
Emma

Soooo that means we be full!

I had this on my mind LOL.
(04-28-2009, 05:23 AM)Tohmasuke Wrote: So I've decided only to bring one big costume to Otakon, I think our vehicle is full though.
We are renting the van right?
If so we have :
Kathy (driver)
Jen
Nikki
Me
Greg
Stacy
Emma

Soooo that means we be full!

I had this on my mind LOL.

Will we have to bag check Greg? Cause after I heard what he brought to NYComicon.... O_O I'm worried on space. I really had NO IDEA we were gonna fill the van. Now I only hope we do infact have enough room for everyone's luggage...
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]