Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW Cosplay chess piece thread.
Anyone want to talk about their plans for cosplay chess? I decided to take everything and put it into one coherent thread. I think I may also be putting up the piece positions as we get people signing up, so people will have a better idea of what to plan for.

As for myself, I have only tentatively penciled myself in, in case we have a gap anywhere on the board. If I have to play black, I'll probably go as Marluxia, since I will have a finished weapon by then, or Yami Bakura from Yu-gi-oh if we wind up getting a Marluxia. and if White... I haven't put that much thought into it. I'm going to be Silk Spectre for the Masq, but I might be America, since I know there's someone who wants to go as France.
Wait we can specify what piece we may want to be?
If so I would like to be The king, if not then I don't care much who I am. It fits my characters persona/background well.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
If we are specifying, I would like to be a rook. :3

I'll be wearing Undertaker. I'll probably pick up a plastic scythe to use.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Knight-o for me, I'm going with the art book pictures of Sebastian holding the knight piece.
I'm assuming Grell will be the Queen? In more sense than one...
Since Grell and Undertaker are both Shinigami, should they have a special attack together?

Also if Grell isn't the Queen, I will be sad. Jen, you need a goofy pink crown!

EDIT:

I just thought that I could make the pen and book mark that he uses to alter reality with. That could be amusing to use.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Yeah, based on the talk I was hearing, I was pretty much plugging you guys more or less into those places. It's very likely that you'll be those pieces, more or less, since you're doing a group.
Finny doesn't have an account but he told me to ask if its okay for him to be a pawn? Judging from the artbook pictures yet again, that would be appropriate.
(12-28-2009, 10:19 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: Finny doesn't have an account but he told me to ask if its okay for him to be a pawn? Judging from the artbook pictures yet again, that would be appropriate.

Yeah! We'll definitely be needing more pawns than other pieces, so anyone who volunteers to do one is okay in my book~
:awesome:if i finish my Kenshiro costume i want to be in the chess
cus i can go all atatatattatatatat on people
The Sub Atomic Rookie of the UNY cosplay Family

Watch me bust some moves! Henshin A Go Go Baby!

Just Frank

Henshin A go go Maybe

Gene Starwind-99% (omg i need a F-ing caster gun!)

Akira Fudo from the 1972 Devilman series - 100%

Bart from Fist of the North Star- 0%

Ichiro from kikaider-0%