Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW Cosplay chess piece thread.
I have everything done on my sign up except for death D:
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Okay, everyone who sent me an application should have gotten an email from me except alyssa who sent hers over facebook (and probably had no doubt about what her piece would be, anyway <3).

I want to hear some ideas as to what you guys are thinking about doing! Eric and a friend of mine that I scrounged up from the depths of SUNY are going to be the chess players. Eric is going to be Miles Edgworth, and my friend (Mike) is going to be Seto Kaiba. I had a few ideas as to things I wanted to do, and I'd be happy to hear what you guys are thinking about doing! If you have any questions about your character's moves, you can ask me. I didn't want people to know everything going in, but I can give you an idea of what's going on with your characters.
Not everyone got the exact piece they asked for. That's because I also factored how many moves the characters had as well, as well as how some of the interactions ended up playing out. People who signed up over e-mail got to be put into the slots that saw more action~.

I am unbelievably excited!
I honestly need some ideas for my character, (Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji), because he doesn't have any weapons or attacks. Technically he has a scythe, but he's retired. Not sure about the death either. I think I'm going to have a plastic scythe for attacks. Any ideas are welcome. :3
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I am ecstatic to see the event occurring this year!
For Grell, if I take anyone out, I'll probably "chainsaw" them and pull film out of them akin to the anime's aesthetic. When/if I go down, film will spill out of me. D:
(02-09-2010, 10:19 AM)Phoenix Wrote: I honestly need some ideas for my character, (Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji), because he doesn't have any weapons or attacks. Technically he has a scythe, but he's retired. Not sure about the death either. I think I'm going to have a plastic scythe for attacks. Any ideas are welcome. :3

You should spray people with formaldehyde or Epsom salt and embalm them on the spot lol
Um... I never got an email... Maybe I emailed you too late before. I just didn't know if you forgot me or just couldn't fit me.
But either way, that's ok, I can sit this one out. I really don't mind. ^_^;
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Dude I assume on what piece I'm gonna be, but if you wanna let me know you can email me tohmasuke@gmail.com, just to make sure I am who I am.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
(02-09-2010, 02:51 PM)Binah Wrote: Um... I never got an email... Maybe I emailed you too late before. I just didn't know if you forgot me or just couldn't fit me.
But either way, that's ok, I can sit this one out. I really don't mind. ^_^;

Did you get me on facebook? I know someone did, and I just hadn't gotten back to facebook yet.

I figured it out! I sent the information to Jen about your assignment as well as hers, since I got your information through her.

Soma is L. White Bishop.
if im definatly doing it im gonna be devil dante
The Sub Atomic Rookie of the UNY cosplay Family

Watch me bust some moves! Henshin A Go Go Baby!

Just Frank

Henshin A go go Maybe

Gene Starwind-99% (omg i need a F-ing caster gun!)

Akira Fudo from the 1972 Devilman series - 100%

Bart from Fist of the North Star- 0%

Ichiro from kikaider-0%
Oh! Ok! Thank you! ^__^
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]