Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW Cosplay chess piece thread.
I'm going to be Ezio (as I think I've mentioned xD) if I kill, I'll be using my hidden blades, if I die... well I'm not really sure... but I kind of want a sign that says desynchronizing :'D

I started a thread on the Genericon sight about what pieces people were so people from the same team could idk talk and stuff, just for fun, but people were like NOOOO KEEP IT A SECRET! ...I'm not sure why .___.; I didn't think it was a secret....
Edmond Dantes (Gankutsuou): 30%
Snow Villiers (Final Fantasy XIII): 98%
Nino (Arakawa Under the Bridge): 50%
(02-09-2010, 10:41 PM)Maxxie Wrote: I'm going to be Ezio (as I think I've mentioned xD) if I kill, I'll be using my hidden blades, if I die... well I'm not really sure... but I kind of want a sign that says desynchronizing :'D

I started a thread on the Genericon sight about what pieces people were so people from the same team could idk talk and stuff, just for fun, but people were like NOOOO KEEP IT A SECRET! ...I'm not sure why .___.; I didn't think it was a secret....

Well, as the person organizing the event, I don't mind if people talk about what they want to do. While I do want some of the stuff to be a surprise, mostly so that everyone gets a show, some stuff is definitely available for out in the open.

I am going to say that almost everybody dies, so everyone should have some death sequences in mind. (Except for the ones among you who I already talked to--You know what to do~)

I wrote myself in as one of the pawns, in order to do something that I had in mind back when there was a glimmer of hope that the maid cafe would run.
(02-09-2010, 11:02 PM)Replica_Heart Wrote: Well, as the person organizing the event, I don't mind if people talk about what they want to do. While I do want some of the stuff to be a surprise, mostly so that everyone gets a show, some stuff is definitely available for out in the open.

I am going to say that almost everybody dies, so everyone should have some death sequences in mind. (Except for the ones among you who I already talked to--You know what to do~)

I wrote myself in as one of the pawns, in order to do something that I had in mind back when there was a glimmer of hope that the maid cafe would run.

haha I figured xD lol then I should get going on my sign :'D (if anyone has better ideas of how i could die, please let me know xDDD)

haha I'm excited to see how this turns out x3
I didn't say it was a secret, I asked if it was. I've never done cosplay chess and i didn't know if what we were told was to be kept quiet or not. T_T
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Maxxie: The "Desynchronizing" sign would be hysterical!
Ahhh yeah I just figured it wasn't, cause if it was, there probly would have made a special not about that, or maybe not hand out pieces until you got there :'D

ShinobiHime - haha thanks, I just can't think of Ezio actually dying xDD
(02-10-2010, 08:50 AM)Binah Wrote: I didn't say it was a secret, I asked if it was. I've never done cosplay chess and i didn't know if what we were told was to be kept quiet or not. T_T

Oh, don't worry about it. During set-up, you'll be put with a coordinator (Eric if you're on the white team, Mike if you're on the black.) They'll give you information, i.e. where to stand, how the pieces move, a couple of moves that occur within the game. I'll be there as well, but I will also be doing things like cordoning off the seats for defeated pieces to sit in, rolling out the chess board, [s]Sending out some winged monkeys to drum up last-minute numbers[s]... so they'll help fill you in. You'll also have the opportunity to try out moves.
I'm going to be Rosa (AC2) for cosplay chess, and I'm really not sure what to do for death X3 But I was thinking for an attack, since she doesn't have any real weapons, and she's a thief, maybe I could steal my victim's weapon and kill them with it XD
"I'm not just a lady's man, I'm a man's man~Heart" -Dante

Grell Sutcliff (Dress) - Kuroshitsuji Musical 2 : 90% completed
Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII : 60% completed
Nice Holystone - Baccano! : 30% completed
Nozomu Itoshiki - Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei :planned