Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meetings
We'll be at the Troy Public Library, upstairs, from about 3-5 PM, on September 17th. Heads up to interested parties: There's a children's program at 2, and the staff aren't sure when it ends, so we might have to wait for the room to clear.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I'll be able to make it.
Haven't updated the forums in a long time! We have a meeting coming up this sat the 12th! Unsure if it's at Kathy's or the Library, waiting for someone to confirm it!
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
It will be at the library, 3-ish to 5pm ;3
Next meeting, if I recall correctly, is December 10th at the Library 3-5pm!
Nice! I'll be at the December meeting. There's actually 2 things I want to discuss at that meeting, and I think you guys might be interested.
Next meeting will be Jan 14th at Kathy's House! It will be a hat workshop for the Genericon table! Big Grin
Reminder that the next meeting/workshop is at Kathy's this sat at 3pm! Big Grin We'll be discussing Genericon, upcoming events, and planning the picnic! We'll also be working on items for the UNY Artist table!
Вы когда-нибудь задумывались, какое первое впечатление вы производите? Позвольте этой восхитительной викторине с конфетами раскрыть правду . Каково ваше первое впечатление?
Оригинал:

https://tury-v-turciju-iz-moskvy.ru