Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meetings
(02-12-2009, 02:06 PM)Binah Wrote: A really retarded question, and I believe I already know the answer...
Are small pets allowed in the library?
If you really wanna know why..... Blush

Whhyyyy...?! Big Grin
Definitely a Kathy question LOL
Cause I'm getting a tiny little pomeranian puppy on thurs... And I don't wanna leave her home for too long... ^_^;;
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Oh very nice Smile
Is it possible that I could get a ride with someone to the meeting and karaoke party D: . I have no job and limited gas so I need to carpool. It would be greatly appreciated.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I can probably provide a ride -- What town do you live in?
She lives in Burnt Hills - Scotia. Alyssa if you got a way to my house, you know we'd happily take you.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Wow o_o That's quite a trip.
I can pick you up, if you can't find someone else who's coming from that direction Big Grin
Alyssa, you live pretty close to me right? Why don't I just give you a ride.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(02-13-2009, 09:39 AM)Phoenix Wrote: Alyssa, you live pretty close to me right? Why don't I just give you a ride.
If you can that would be great, I would go to Jen and Nikki's but I don't think I could make the haul out there since I only have so much gas in my car :/ .

If you want I can drive to my grandmas in Nisky, she lives closer to you.

I'll give you the address in a PM
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
(02-13-2009, 04:50 PM)Tohmasuke Wrote: If you want I can drive to my grandmas in Nisky, she lives closer to you.

I'll give you the address in a PM

That might be easier.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]